25.5.11

Babysitting



Today I went with my mom to babysit two of my favorite little boys!  I think that little kids say the darndest things;




Braeden:  How much is 40 years?

Analisa:  Well I think my mom is 40 years old?

Braeden:  And my dad!

Analisa:  Oh that is cool!  How old are you Braeden?  

Braeden:  Three!!! How old are you?

Analisa:  I am 19!

Braeden:  *gasp in surprise (like I said something rude)*  Don't say that!   giggiling... Do you have muscle? 


Analisa:  *very seriously* Yes Braden I do!  Would you like to feel it?  

Braeden:  Yes. 

Analisa:  Can I see your muscle now?

Braeden:  *A smile travels across his face as he lifts his arms in the air with his fists clenched, showing off his impressive muscles.*   



I am so glad that I started working out at the gym or else I would have had to reply with "no" and face the unpardonable shame of being 19 and without muscle... I am relieved that Braeden knows what is to be expected of today's young adults! 
:D 

1 comment:

  1. hahahah! How cute! Kids are seriously the best. They are stinkin hilarious! what a fun story!

    --Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete